Come taste this exclusive collab between Pure Project and Temescal! Cans will be available for sale on Saturday, August 31st!
Here’s the draft list:
MT6! - Hazy Double IPA
Critical Band - Hazy IPA
Bourbon BA Devils Teeth w/ NOLA Coffee & Almonds on Nitro - BA Imperial Stout
Laser Rain - Culmination collab, Fruited Sour Gose with Guava, Cucumber, and Lime
Order of Hermes - Super Berliner Weisse w/ Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Dragon Fruit
Come taste through a bunch of Revision’s latest brews and chat with Jeremy Warren, brewmaster and CEO!
Here’s our list of events for SF Beer Week 2019:
2/2, Saturday: Cali Coast Cruisin Part One: Northern CA (Alvarado St., Humble Sea, Sante Adairius Rustic Ales)
2/3, Sunday: Cali Coast Cruisin Part Two: Central/Southern CA (Burgeon, Casa Agria, Central Coast Brewing, Pure Project). We will also have the Super Bowl on!
2/6, Wednesday: Strong, Dark and Handsome (All strong beers from about 9% ABV and above!)
2/7, Thursday: Sour Power (All sour, brett and funky beers!)
2/8, Friday: Hazed and Confused (All Hazy IPA’s!)
2/10, Sunday: Hoppy Hour All Day!
Please join us to celebrate 4 awesome years! Thank you all for your continued support as we would not be here without you all! Cheers to many more!
We promise a mind-blowing tap list, which includes a special anniversary foggy beer from our friends at Humble Sea! See you all this weekend!
Please join us for a special tasting event with the Brewers Association of Japan! Featured beers include:
YO-Ho Brewing Company Suiyoubi No Neko
Sekino-Ichi Brewing Company Japanese Herb Ale Sansyo
Far Yeast Brewing Company Kagua Rouge, Kagua Blanc, and Tokyo White
Waku Waku Farm Brewing Company Dark Ale
Please join us for the exclusive release of Heart of the Universe from Modern Times and Firestone!
*Heart of the Universe*
Hazy IPA | Callista, Mandarina Bavaria, Mosaic | Firestone-Walker London | 7.5% ABV
This collab with Firestone-Walker combined a substantial amount golden promise with golden naked oats and oat malt. We also used some new hops for us, Callista and Mandarina Bavaria along with a house favorite of Mosaic and used Firestone-Walker london yeast. This beer has orange peel, peach, and tropical flavors and a pleasant mouthfeel.
We will also be tapping a few other special kegs from both breweries!
Please join us for an evening of beers brewed by the Pink Boots Society!
- Barebottle - Rebellious Red Ryeding Hood (Irish Red Ale)
- Laughing Monk - Sainted Ladies (Strawberry Milkshake IPA)
- Temescal - Pinky Swear (Hazy DIPA)
- Track 7 - Do You Even Drink Beer? (NE IPA)
Here's our list of events for SFBW:
- Saturday, 2/10 (1pm-12am) & Sunday, 2/11 (1pm-9pm): Cali Coast Cruisin' (Alvarado St., Humble Sea, Central Coast, Pure Project, Burgeon)
- Tuesday, 2/13 (3pm-11pm): 2nd Annual Sour Power!
- Wednesday, 2/14 (3pm-11pm): Cooperage and HenHouse Fundraiser (Big Chicken release)
- Thursday, 2/15 (3pm-11pm): Double Down with Fall Brewing and Fieldwork
- Friday, 2/16 (3pm-12am): Hazed & Confused! (Hazy IPA's)
- Saturday, 2/17 (1pm-12am): 2nd Annual IPA Overdose
- Sunday, 2/18 (1pm-9pm): Hoppy Hour All Day!
Please join us for our 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest and Chili Cook-off! Bring your own pumpkin and we'll provide the cutting tools. Also, prepare your best chili recipe for all to vote on and enjoy! Prizes will be given to top winners!
- Underworld Dreams (NE IPA)
- Accumulated Knowledge (IPA)
- Booming Rollers (IPA)
- Amana (Funky Saison)
- Transit of Venus (Tart Grysette)
- Symmetric Orchestra (Funky, Oaked Sour Ale)
- Tetra City (DIPA)
- Black House w/ Coffee, Coconut & Cocoa Nitro (Oatmeal Stout)
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will be back open on Sunday, 2/26/17 at 3pm. Cheers!